The Family Addiction Q&A Newsletter
Twice a Month
I send you answers to your burning questions about families and addiction.
Your bi-weekly newsletter contains:
- An answer to a common question families have about what to do in the face of a loved one’s substance use, some of which I only share in email.
- Reviews of what I’m reading about addiction and families so you can further educate yourself if you’re inspired.
- … and, from time to time, I’ll invite you to sign up for my workshops and intensive programs or remind you that I am a totally hireable and transformative family addiction coach.
The Family Addiction Q&A Newsletters
- I write them to remind you that you are not alone struggling with a loved one’s substance use.
- I write them as an antidote to all kinds of cultural myths surrounding addiction and codependency.
- I write them to empower you to face all the crazymaking situations a loved one’s substance use can bring.
Have a Burning Question You’d Like Answered?
Submit a question below and Madeleine will do her best to answer it in one of her upcoming newsletters.
Looking for Past Newsletters?
I don’t publish them all on my site – so you need to subscribe if you don’t want to miss one. But there are a few posted on my Archives page.