Thanks for your vulnerability and rawness. It ratifies your advice and makes it super impactful.
- I also have an addiction and am in recovery. Why should I to work a family recovery program when I’m already working my own addiction recovery program?
- I grew up with addiction, now I have a loved one who is also addicted. How do I address both issues?
- Why won’t my insurance cover in-patient treatment? I thought the Affordable Care Act made addiction care a requirement for all insurance plans.
- My loved one claims they’re smoking marijuana for medical reasons. How do I know if they really need marijuana for their problems?
- I’ve heard that 12-Step programs don’t work. Is that true?